Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Eid...or is it?

Well Eid is here, but it sure doesnt feel like it anymore...
Even in a muslim country like the UAE, Eid has slowly toned down alot. No more do you see everyone enjoying themselves and celebrating like crazy.

Just so i can clarify, Eid is a pretty important muslim festival. It basically marks the end of the ramadan month (fasting month), and therefore were all supposed to be really excited...but we're not. Its not fair :(
Instead were cleaning our freaking houses, and entertaining guests and working working working!
We need a break, this seriously is not what Eid is really about!!!

Muslims all over the world should realise that this isnt doing anyone good.
I could be out with my friends and really having fun.
Yes, i know it all comes down to me...but im a selfish son of b****, but i need my entertainment.
any time im not having fun is being wasted, and yea i do have a uncanny way of bringing myself into everything.
but its just pissing off...
tommorrow im definately, not going anywhere and chilling with me homies :P...friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

b